Les éditions CEC
Content distribution platform
Creating deeper experiences between teachers and students through intuitive features.
Making navigation accessible for day-to-day learning
- The friendly, intuitive bookshelf navigation allows the user to easily find content.
Enabling a visual learning experience
- In the interactive map feature, display options and animated sequences keep students engaged while learning.
Activating student participation
- Adapted display options give younger students access to a more playful interface.
- Student effort is rewarded with positive feedback.
- Students can track their progress as they learn.
- The interactive exercise interface for primary school students reacts to the student's actions, catching their interest and supporting their efforts.
Communication and class management tools
Allowing teachers to add notes and correct student work and exams
Content crafter tools
Reducing the cost of creating digital content
Interactive scenario editor for collection & book publisher
Empowering content creators to publish on all devices
- Integrators can build activities by selecting content from specialized tools available in the interactive editor interface.
- A large choice of features allows users to create interactive content for all types of material.
- Integrators have access to an editable media library which gives them limitless possibilities for content creation.
- Each tool comes with a wealth of options to give integrators more freedom to create.
- The interactive content editor offers plenty of possibilities, let your imagination run wild!
Teacher editor tools
Allowing teachers to adjust and develop activities according to their teaching plan
Content editor tools
Lowering the cost of creating content and exercises at large volumes
- Other specialized interfaces are available so the integration team can choose the best option for their educational goals (here is the interactive map and document editor interface)
- They also get access to a timeline editor interface.
- Karaoke tools allows creation of interactive content for learning to read and write.
Simplifying sales and improving client satisfaction
Bulk License manager
Empowering schools to manage their own digital library
Exam system and reporting tools
Validating student progress with the exam system
Book code management
Simplifying assignment and management of printed book codes
A must in Canada
myCECZone has become an essential influence for choosing a school editor and providing teaching materials in schools and educational establishments. Today, CEC is an important digital player in the Canadian market.
79% teachers satisfaction
Teachers expressed a positive view of the project (based on 2019 satisfaction survey)
Thousands of interactive content entries created
More than 1,600 books and 85,000 interactive exercises have been developed for the platform with an excellent return on investment.